Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Signing at Quimby's - Oct. 11th 7pm.

As part of Trevor Alixopulos' signing tour for his new book, "The Hot Breath of War", I'll be signing along with him, Laura Park, and Jeremy Tinder at Quimby's here in Chicago. What will I be signing? Well, if there's anyone who shows up with copies of the Hotwire anthology, I can sign those. Yeah, I don't do much nowadays and I don't have a book of my own... I may have a couple of new minis there that I did with John Hankiewicz though. So there'll be something new at least...

7 comments:

Jon Wilcox said...

I want to come... But I moved to Seattle. So, how's it goin?

Anonymous said...

You can sign Trubble Club Vol. 1!

David King said...

Will you sign my titties if I bring them?

Onsmith said...

Jon - whoa, Seattle? Send me an email and let me know how you're doing out there.

Jeremy - yes, I'll definitely sign those. Are you bringing some?

Dave - As long as those titties are attached to your mom.

David King said...

They're attached to me, but I'm attached to her by a long crusty thiry-one year old umbilical cord--does that count?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy,

I wish I could lug my titties over for the signing this evening, but, alas, I will not be able to make it.
Please give my best to the other cartoonists.

Hope to see you soon,
Ivan

Onsmith said...

Thanks Ivan - I'll let 'em know that you can't make it. Your titties will be sorely missed.