Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photos from the "Off-Kilter Comics" Exhibit


I've uploaded some photos to my Flickr account that I took of the exhibit I curated in Minneapolis called "Off-Kilter Comics" as well as the signing I had with Ivan Brunetti, John Hankiewicz, and Zak Sally.

Above are some photos of the opening taken by Terry Beatty. You can see more of the photos from the opening at his blog. Here are even more photos of the opening. There was also a nice write-up of the show in the Southwest Journal from Minneapolis.

1 comment:

Trendpiece said...

Hey -- this is Lauri -- gal with red hair, glasses, working-class roots -- from the NFO Expo on Sunday ... I wanted to drop you a line but can't see your email anywhere. If you go to my website, foundclothing.typepad.com, there's links to my stuff as well as an email address you can mail stuff to (found_clothing@yahoo.com) and a $5 coupon off your next purchase at Buffalo Exchange.

Nice meeting ya!