Sunday, May 29, 2011

Upcoming Events!

I'm part of a group show in Detroit to accompany the release of the Black Eye anthology.  Here's the info from the curator, Ryan Standfest's site.  The opening is June 5th.

 I will be on a panel discussion at the Printer's Row Lit Fest with Ivan Brunetti and Elio.  It's scheduled for Sunday, June 5th at 2pm.  If you're in Chicago, please stop by if you can.  We'll be discussing comics, obviously.  (Click graphic for more info)  Speaking of Ivan Brunetti, the Chicago Tribune ran a feature on him and quoted me.

Signing for the Black Eye anthology is set for Friday, June 24th!  I'll be there with Ivan Brunetti, Lilli Carré, Paul Hornschemeier and Paul Nudd.

 This is the illustration I did for the Harold Washington Literary Award reception dinner.

No comments: